Well I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!! Mine was sure wonderful! A Very Merry Christmas indeed! From all the pictures I sent you can kind of see how my Christmas was spent! Christmas Eve was spent making pizzas in the morning, district Meeting with a gift exchange as we watched It's a Wonderful Life, wrapping presents with a member and eating 2 very yummy Christmas Meals!!! For Christmas we opened presents in the morning, well technically Hna Garcia opened hers when she got the box last week so she watched me open my presents! haha. In the afternoon we headed across the lake to the Batlle's house (our ward mission leader). They were so kind to let us use their iPads so we could skype our family. It was the first time on my mission that I've been able to successfully skype! It was so wonderful to be able to talk to my family as well as see my family!!! Crazy to think that that was the last time that I'll talk to my family while on my mission.
We had a wonderful Christmas day but we were left for with no plans in the evening. We weren't sure what to do but then thought maybe there were some other elders in the area with the same problem. We sent out a text and only one companionship was left without plans so we decided to go caroling together. We weren't sure what houses to go to but decided to start with a less active family and continued from there. It ended up being an amazing night! There were so many moments when I just could feel that we were exactly where the Lord needed us to be!
It was a wonderful week here in Louisiana!!! Happy New Year's! http://www. mormonchannel.org/video/ mormon-messages?v= 910930409001&cid= HPTH122613304&im=true
con amor,
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment