This week I went on exchanges with Hermana Sagers in New Iberia. I just love her so much and I'm so grateful to have been able to serve with her in Kenner and to have her here as the STL! The exchanges were so perfect and exactly what I needed. Through the exchanges we had a lot of cool experiences when we knew we were where the Lord wanted and needed us to be, doing what he needed us to do. We even met a lady named Sister Brazel!! She lives about a mile from the church here in Morgan City. I've probably knocked on her door about 10-15 times in the past transfer and a half. We've even left several notes for here. And what do ya know, I finally got to meet her, in New Iberia!!! It was pretty crazy and exciting. We now have an appointment with her tomorrow. I love exchange miracles!!!!
Last night we had Thanksgiving Dinner at our Branch President's house. I'd never been there before because they live far away in Franklin. This was Thanksgiving dinner round 2, with at least 2, possible 4 more to go :)
This week we had interviews with President Wall! I love being able to sit and talk with him for about 30 minutes. Those are always my favorite! I couldn't ask for a better mission president!!! He always has a way of saying exactly what I need to hear! He is such a spirit-led man! He must be so emotionally and spiritually drained after having interviews with about 170 missionaries! It was pretty neat because he talked to me about something and as I was about to leave he said, "Go read your Patriarchal Blessing. I bet it says just about the same thing I just said about you and who you are." Well, he was right :)
Hope everyone has a yummy Thanksgiving!
con amor,
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment