1. Two things that have really impacted my life... London and my mission....And during both I ate Crunchy Nut :) . I've always hated cereal but in London that's what we had for breakfast and I feel in love with Crunchy Nut. Then about a year ago they started selling it in the States. So now that's what I eat for breakfast a lot. haha
2. Our neighbor Aura on Thanksgiving Morning. She is from Guatemala.
3. We drove across the bridge on Thanksgiving to get to Mandaville where the Batlle's live. The bridge is 24 miles long and crossed Lake Pontchartrain.
4. Everyone in the kitchen getting their food.
5. My thanksgiving lunch. Turkey, potato salad, sweet potatoes, rice w/ sausage and gumbo! This was my first gumbo and it was delicious!
6. Moises- The Batlle's youngest son. (8) He downed that turkey leg and loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment