one more thing
I forgot to mention about hosting yesterday!!! I had the opportunity to host the new sisters yesterday!! There were 85 new sister missionaries this week and I got to host 4 of them. They were going to Singapore, Russia, Armenia and Oklahoma. It was such a fun experience to host. It's crazy to think that I was the new sister 7 weeks ago and now I'm an old pro here at the MTC. We also get to host next week so that will be fun. It's also super hard because you have to lug their luggage around campus then once you drop that off you have to go get their books and if they are learning a language it's about 15 pounds of books. As the host you are to take care of their luggage and hold their books for them. By the end of the day my arms were killing me. Thankfully as I was heading to take one of the girls to the fourth floor of the building without elevators I ran into 2 elders from my district and they were able to help get the luggage to the fourth floor. I would have never made it without them!
Con Amor,
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment