Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pictures!

Lots of pictures!
1. Me at the map
2. Picture with Brittany Stahly my freshman roommate. She left for France on Monday.
3. Picture of the temple from our temple walk on sunday. The mountains are beautiful with all the fall leaves.
4. My whole district at the temple
5. Picture from my classroom window of the temple
6. District at the map
7. all the Hermana's in my Zone. 
8. Self explanatory :)
9. Elder Mortenson, Hermana Andrew's and I. He left on Tuesday
10. My whole district right before Elder Hales and Elder Frame left for the Gautemala MTC. The girl on the far left is our teacher Hermana Cutler. She served in Honduras.
11. E. Hales, E. Frame, H. Andrew's and I
12. Me in my awesome Louisiana shirt this morning. I had no idea what the LA flag was until I bought this shirt. haha Yay for the Pelican State

Full email to come soon.

Love, 
Hermana Blauer














Two more lovely pictures from my companions camera.

1. Her and I being awesome. 
2. Elder Wright, H. Andrew's and I. He left for Chile on Tuesday. He was in our zone.




No comments:

Post a Comment