Final good byes with Caroline and Dez
I look terrible since I had been at Mardi Gras all day so just ignore the red face and messy hair :)
Final goodbyes at Transfers-
The New IB 3
Hermana McClendon and I
Sister Scollan and I
Elder Herbert and I
Elder Andrews and I
The "go homes" with President and Sister Wall before our temple session
At the New Orleans Stake Conference in January President Wall said, "A true friend is someone who invites you to dinner again and again. If you are skinny in the south it means you have no friends."
My sister made a plaque of the quote and I gave it to them.
Saying goodbye to President and Sister Wall was heartbreaking! They are two of the most amazing people ever.
Elder Scarlet and I flying home!
literally seconds before we saw our families
And those are my final photos as a missionary.


No comments:
Post a Comment